Sunday, January 18, 2009

Storm-the perfect gentleman


Storm has been with us for almost a day now and he will be inducted into the foster dog hall of fame after he leaves. Storm is a perfect gentleman with terrific manners. He is also a super friendly greyhound with a tail that goes a mile a minute. It wasn't long after he arrived that he started helicoptering his tail every time he looked at us. If he is laying down and you look at him, he starts slapping his tail on the floor. He slept quietly next to our bed last night and had no problem at all. No crate needed for this guy. He is definitely a top notch greyhound, and it is a good thing someone has already claimed him! That removes our temptation to keep him. We will certainly miss him when he leaves, but we will be seeing him at our meet and greets in the future. That will be great. Above is a photo of Storm keeping me company while I update this blog.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Storm sounds like a sweetie! I love the greys that helicopter their tails. It is way cute! =) Best of luck to Storm!

genji said...

I find it very amusing when they thwack their tails when laying down.

Trina said...

Must be in the air, my current foster will be in my hall of fame for one of the best fosters.

Life With Dogs said...

I was just starting to get hooked :(