Saturday, June 7, 2008

Coba Cabana!!


We aren't sure if we should merengue or do the cha cha, but either way, Coba is the life of the party! Coba has been here for about a day now and her foster family is already loving her. Coba is a perfectly behaved, affectionate and beautiful greyhound that is a pleasure to have around. She gets along perfectly with the resident hounds and is such a playful girl. I knew we were in trouble when I went to pick her up. She looked at me and wagged her tail, and I knew I had just found my new best friend. Coba will need a dental cleaning soon, but aside from that, she has no issues. She has adapted so well to the Hound Hotel that one would think she has always lived here. One word of caution about her though. If you come to see her, you will take her home with you. She is not an "I'll think about it" kind of greyhound. Once she looks at you with those cute eyes and wags her tail at you, it will be over. She is irresistable. You may doubt yourself at first but within a few hours, you will know that you just won the greyhound lottery. Please contact Denise Davis if you would like to meet Coba and start your own party.

No comments: