Monday, May 19, 2008

DC Nash-My Buddy


Nash wasn't too happy this morning when we went to work. He is very attached to people and didn't want us to go. He whined in his crate when I left and and I felt terrible, but he has to learn to stay home by himself. I took the afternoon off from work so I could come home and spend time with him. He was fine and resting when I got back but he was really glad to see me. Nash is acclimating well to his foster home and he is getting along very well with the resident hounds. He is eager to learn all about being a retired greyhound and he is eating very well. He is such a friendly, affectionate, and loyal hound. It is a real treat to be able to foster him. He will make such a terrific companion for a family, and his jaw-dropping good looks are really something to behold. Here are a photo and video of Nash playing in the yard today.

1 comment:

Dave Mosick said...

You Guys are the best ! I love reading about all the greyt dogs at the hound hotel. what a wonderful thing to help save these sweet gentle animals . Thanks