Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dodged a bullet


Tropical storm Hanna came and went yesterday and we got pretty lucky. We received less than two inches of rain and very little wind, so no harm was done. Others weren't so lucky. While it was raining I worked on the blog and added more greyhound related blogs to the blog list. I encourage anyone considering adopting a greyhound to check some of them out as they will give you a good idea of what it is like to live with a greyhound. Some of them are pretty entertaining. If you know of any other greyhound blogs I should have listed that would be useful or just fun to read, please let me know by leaving a comment. Joanie is enjoying the day and is getting ready to watch her first football game today. She has a purple collar on, so she must be a Ravens fan. She will probably wonder why we get excited watching the human players run so slowly. Here is a photo of Joanie keeping me company while I update this blog.

No comments: